Conferences have a lot of talking, a lot of listening, and a lot of powerpoint. They can be hard work. Big Wheel Theatre Company makes them enjoyable and, importantly, completely unforgettable.
Big Wheel's contribution to your conference might be simply a 5 minute sketch. We might present 'Forum theatre' in which the audience gets involved, for instance by stopping and starting the action, and getting the actors to change their behaviour. Or we might host the whole day, introducing speakers and facilitating discussions.
Whichever way you use us, the result will be fantastic. It will be a conference people remember and refer to for a long time.
From client evaluations:
"It was a wonderful conference, the best I've ever been to I think. The pace was excellent and the engagement with participants should be a model we all try to replicate."
"It gets my vote for the most creative and entertainingly appropriate and excellently structured event."
For details of our conference interventions for the NHS please go to NHS Programmes
Working with you:
- We ask for a very detailed brief from our client about what exactly they expect the conference to achieve, and where they see our contribution fitting in.
- Our presentations are tailor-made for each conference. There is no 'one-size-fits-all'.
- We deliver really great facilitated discussion. We are experts in designing useful, focussed facilitation that helps move the conference along.
- We place great emphasis on the sensitivities of the participants. Although our work is often interactive, the only people required to do anything silly are ourselves!
- Our presenters are experienced at responding to different audiences and varying the work depending on the needs of the day. They are also extremely well-briefed so are not fazed by jargon, acronyms and references to specific issues. Clients are often astonished that they are not 'in-house' trainers!